On Tuesday, Nov. 5th, the Center for American Progress and the Fordham Institute will host “A Moonshot for Kids,” a “Shark-Tank” style competition where 10 early-round panelists will present their ideas to a panel of judges.
Judges will include:
- Kumar Garg, Senior Director for Technology and Society at Schmidt Futures
- Lizzette Gonzalez Reynolds, Vice President of Policy at ExcelinEd
- Michael Simmon, U.S. history teacher at IN-Tech Academy, NYC
- Sara Allan, K–12 Education Strategy Leadership at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Takeru Nagayoshi, English teacher in the New Bedford Public Schools, MA
— Education Next